This winter, stay warm with our layering system!
How? By finding a balance between keeping you warm and dry while allowing air to circulate must be met.
5 Basic Rules for an Effective Layering System
1. Several thin layers work better than one thick layer.
2. The most important layer is worn on the skin: the faster moisture is transported away from the skin, the better body temperature regulation works.
3. Never wear clothing that is too warm, this will make you sweat too much.
4. When layering, a looser fit is the perfect fit for a jacket: it enables optimal air and moisture circulation for an all-around comfort.
5. Wet clothing is uncomfortable and you will soon start to feel cold when the physical activity slows down. Materials such as cotton should therefore be avoided, because they absorb moisture which they are very slow to release and dry again.
EXTERNAL FACTORS WHICH AFFECT BODY TEMPERATURE
Lolë’s layering propositions
Greatest combinations to practice your favorite outdoor activities with a touch of beauty!
W A R M T H
Provides protection from external factors & Insulation