Hi, I am Laura Warf, the Lifestyle and Community Manager with Lolë. We would like to help make your next yoga practice more enjoyable by offering some helpful tips to some of the most popular poses. In this next series of videos, join me to learn how to safely and effectively move in and out of some of the most widely recognized postures. Today I will be deconstructing Cobra pose (Bhujangasana).
• Strengthens the spine
• Stretches chest, shoulders, and abdomen
• Stimulates abdominal organs
• Helps relieve stress and fatigue
• Opens the heart and lungs
• Back injury or low back sensitivity
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Recent abdominal surgery
The true Master resides within. The best advice is to listen to your body and the signals it gives you.