Who doesn’t enjoy the taste of a ripe mango? The fragrant sweetness and succulent texture of
this magical tropical fruit are highly seductive. Mangoes are so yummy!
Avocado Mango Toast
Try this Avocado Mango Toast, it’s a symphony of flavors in your mouth. An amazing blend of mangos
and avocados, it makes for the prefect appetizer!
Yields: 1 ½ Cups | Prep Time: 10 | Total Time: 10
1 ½ cups of Nature’s Touch Pesticide-Free Mangoes, diced
2 tbsp minced red onion
2 tbsp minced jalapeno
Spritz of lime fresh lime juice
Drizzle of honey (optional)
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
2 ripe avocados
Kosher salt and pepper
Fresh lime juice
2-3 pieces of flatbread (or traditional toast)
» Original recipe (By Colleen Kennedy)
- In a bowl, toss the diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, lime, honey and cilantro.
- Prepare the avocados by mashing them with a fork.
- Season well with kosher salt, pepper, and add a good squeeze of lime.
- Mix until combined.
- Add more seasoning to taste.
- Toast your bread and lather with spread.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
This delicious smoothie features frozen mangoes, tropical fruit and coconut milk.
It’s cool, refreshing and packed with flavor and nutrients.
Prep Time : 10 minutes | Total Time : 10 minutes | Serves: 1
2 cups Nature’s Touch Pesticide-Free Mangos (reserve ½ cup for topping)
½ cup pineapple
1 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
½- 2/3 cup coconut milk (add more or less for desired consistency)
1 tbsp coconut flakes
1 tbsp sliced almonds
1 tsp chia seeds
» Original recipe (By Melissa Russo)
- Add Nature’s Touch Mangoes, banana, pineapple, coconut milk and yogurt to a blender.
- Process until smooth. If smoothie is too thick, add more coconut milk.
- Pour into a bowl and top with mangos, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, coconut flakes, almonds and chia seeds.
“We believe that life is to be savoured. Harvest after harvest, we work hard to give you the best of what nature has to offer in every bag of frozen fruits and vegetables.”