Andy, Lolë’s Design Director, boasts a background in High Fashion, a passion for fashion and a magic touch for styling. We caught up with him last year after the fashion show for the FW14 collection and took down key advice to style à la Thê-Anh.
Here’s what we learned about an instant laid-back chic:
Firstly, keep in mind that elegance is more than what you wear; it’s about attitude and styling.
Here’s list of 5 tips straight from the catwalk:
1. Layer. Layers add depth, color and personality. Be bold with your choices and dare to mix prints! Only those with a chic demeanour, such as yourself, can pull it off.
2. Show your layers. Wear vests, so we can admire your cozy cardigan and leave the zipper open to show off your scarf.
3. Always wear a scarf, to lengthen your neck and highlight the features in your face (while keeping warm).
4. Belts are a fabulous way of accentuating your curves and adding a delicate touch. You be the judge for colour and size.
5. A pair of sexy and stylish high-heels and subtle glitter on your lips for a final, delicate touch.
Featured in this video: The Principle 2 Tunic, the Twig Scarf, the Caress 2 Cardigan, the Brooklyn Vest and the Zea Belt.